Wolfcraft Parallel Milling Guide / Router Table Fence.
The parallel milling guide turns the MASTER cut into a real router table.
- for workpieces up to 40 mm thickness
- for routers up to 27 mm diameter
- only usable together with article No. 6900000, 6906000!
- precisely adjustable guide for perfect results
- adjustable guide to be adapted to the router size
- safe locking of the parallel milling guide through turning knobs and without tools
- connection for dust extraction
- tip: larger work pieces should be supported by a roller stand (e.g. Art. No. 6102300)
- packaging: covering box
- weight: 2.8 kg
|This parallel milling guide lets you use your MASTER cut 1500 or 2500 as a full milling table and transforms your router into a stationary device in just a few steps. The rotary knobs and adjustable stop ensure fast and tool-free fastening on the tabletop. The parallel milling guide is compatible with milling cutters up to a diameter of 27 mm. This accessory lets you mill workpieces up to a thickness of 40 mm precisely and effortlessly. An extraction system into which a standard vacuum cleaner can be fixed close to the cutting or milled edges ensures cleanliness at the workstation.|
|rotary knobs and adjustable stop for quick, tool-free fastening to the tabletop
adjustable stop for adapting to milling cutters up to a diameter of 27 mm
connection for commercially available vacuum cleaner for dust-free working
|tool area||For workpieces up to 40 mm thick
For milling cutters with a diameter up to 27 mm
|instructions||Can only be used in combination with article no. 6902000, 6902506, 6902612, 6906000, 6906506, 6906612!
Larger workpieces should be supported on a roller trestle (e.g. art. no. 6102300).