Wolfcraft 5-Piece Forstner Bit Set (1002000)
- Included sizes: ø 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 mm
- 2-component plastic case, mini
Drill pocket holes, flat bottom holes, etc. using any 10mm or larger portable drill or stationary drill press. Forstner pattern bits are well known for their ability to drill clean and chip-free holes in wood. Made of quality steel. Large gullets milled in the tool body provide exceptional chip clearance.
Forstner Drill Bits bore precise, flat-bottomed holes in wood, in any orientation with respect to the wood grain. They can cut on the edge of a block of wood, and can cut overlapping holes. Because of the flat bottom to the hole, they are useful for drilling through veneer already glued to add an inlay.
- Forstner bits bore smooth, flat bottomed holes with clean edges
- Suitable for cutting MDF, Hardwoods, Softwoods and Melamine.
- Vertical face of cutting teeth can be re-sharpened.